The City of Burbank is developing an update to its Urban Water Management Plan (UWMP). California law requires the Burbank City Council to adopt an updated UWMP by June 30, 2021. Public involvement and comment are encouraged. A public hearing regarding the draft Plan will be held in June of this year.
The Plan includes the following:
- Assessment of past and future water supplies and demands
- Evaluation of the future reliability of Burbank’s water supplies over a 20-year planning horizon
- Discussion of demand management measures and Burbank’s water shortage contingency plan
- Discussion of use and planned use of recycled water
- Evaluation of distribution system water losses
Continue to refer to this page for the Draft version of the 2020 update and for the public hearing announcement.
For more information, contact Mr. Asif Sheikh, Principal Civil Engineer at (818) 238-3500 or email@example.com